Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, February 18, 2008


Finally-We scored a pic of Vic--Yes! We love Vic and Harley Thanks for coming and visiting me!

2 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

HEY! I know that girl! It's a miracle you got a picture of her because every time I try and get one, she ducks or sticks her finger up her nose or something crazy like that. Anyway, it's a cute picture!

Vickie said...

Hey - those are sure cute kids and a darling puppy. Too bad you had to throw me in the middle. What the heck is up with my shirt.......looks like my boobs are 100 times their actual size and they are sagging big time..!!! Sure with I were photogenic - I'm not and it is just a fact. At least I'm surrounded by cute, cute kids and one awesome puppy. Love you guys.

Enjoy our 5k Pics!