
I have read this book and really learned a lot. So I am posting what treasures I have found. This book I would reccomend for the info. BUT it is not an easy read, and the author should never be an author and that does the book a huge injustice. Any ways, here's the goods.
“Seek the truth, choose wisely, and carry the responsibility for our acts.”-Elder John A. Widtsoe
"All of us come to this earth with a built-in abhorrence for all things evil. Satan has control over us only to the degree that we ourselves allow. It is our choice, not his, that satan enters our lives."-Beverly Campbell
“Building relationships and holding families together are God given traits inherent in a woman’s nature.”-Beverly Campbell
“No greater recognition can come to you in this world than to be known as a woman of God. No greater status can be conferred upon you than being a daughter of God. These titles are ours to claim. We must not underestimate their significaqnce or their power.”-Beverly Campbell
"Follow the noble, intuitive feelings planted deep within your soul by deity in the previous world.”-James E. Faust
“Seek the truth, choose wisely, and carry the responsibility for our acts.”-Elder John A. Widtsoe
"All of us come to this earth with a built-in abhorrence for all things evil. Satan has control over us only to the degree that we ourselves allow. It is our choice, not his, that satan enters our lives."-Beverly Campbell
“Building relationships and holding families together are God given traits inherent in a woman’s nature.”-Beverly Campbell
“No greater recognition can come to you in this world than to be known as a woman of God. No greater status can be conferred upon you than being a daughter of God. These titles are ours to claim. We must not underestimate their significaqnce or their power.”-Beverly Campbell
"Follow the noble, intuitive feelings planted deep within your soul by deity in the previous world.”-James E. Faust







2 comments:
This is great info. I'm glad you finished this most difficult read. Though there are lots of great ideas and thoughts, you are right - it wasn't the easiest of journalistic works. Hopefully Sis. Campbell has other means for making a living! I do like the ideas you drew from the book, especially that ones that were different from mine. Isn't it interesting how we can read the same book and pull from it different ideas and gems?!?!?!
On another note, I so hope that little London gets feeling better. She is in my prayers. I love that little one and want her to get better quickly.
I also want you to get feeling better and recuperate from your histor. But, it doesn't appear that you are going to get any time to fully recuperate - way too much going on at your house for Mom to stay down! But, you still need to take it easy and let your body heal or there could be problems down the road.
Ok. I've said enough. Love you guys tons. Later.
Vic
Cindy,
I read your blog today,
I appreciate your inspiring efforts. I loved the quotes, thanks for the sweet thoughts. I cried as I looked at the picture of you and your mom. I would love to walk with you on May 10th. Let me know what I need to do to register or if I just need to get you the money. It would be an honor for me to walk with you to honor her. You are awesome! Thanks for being such a good example to me. Love ya and we'll talk soon take care.
Love Angie
Post a Comment