Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Friday, March 21, 2008


Wow-It does look like I am going to clobber little Vic but she did make it through unscathed! A bit cold but safe none the less!

1 comment:

6 P's in a Pod said...

Hey, I know that girl! I'm so glad you invite Vic and Jan to join in your family fun. I must admit, I'm a little jeolous. I wish I got them more than I do--If only we lived in SLC!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!