Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sorry, If it seems like I have been avoiding my blog-I really have just been busier than busy. London has been very ill with asthma/flu/RSV, and just all around gunk that is everywhere! Anyways, thanks for responding to my call for people wanting to get involved with the race for the cure. I am getting my website up and going but I still have to work out a few bugs so hang there and if any of ya'll are still mulling it over-please let me know. I just love ya'll! I will be blogging more later in the mean time here is my thought for the day-"The men and women, who desire to obtain seats in the celestial kingdom, will find that they must battle every day!"-President Brigham Young

2 comments:

The Bakers said...

Oh, I am so sorry that London has been sick. That is no fun for you or for her. Anyway let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Megan

6 P's in a Pod said...

Your mom looks like my old Kindergarten teacher. I am sorry to hear of her passing and wish she didn't have to go that way. It's great that you are involved with helping to find a cure.

Enjoy our 5k Pics!